CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Struggling....

Ok, so I see I have a few faithful followers who read my post and will comment. Other than those faithful few I am not sure anyone wants to take the time out of their busy lives to read what I have to blog about. So the last few days I have been wanting to blog but each time I go to do it I can't think of a thing to write about. Since I don't have any cutesy little babies to show off and we don't lead exciting drama filled lives, I am really struggling on finding things to say that won't put everyone to sleep.

Help!!

Melissa

2 comments:

Serah said...

I write about everything! What did you do over the weekend? Buy anything new for your house? Spring fashion? Vacation plans? It takes a while to get into the swing of it.

Paula@SweetPea said...

I'm the same way! Sometimes I think I'm too boring to blog.