CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ok, Here it goes.

Well, after dodging the online world for as long as I could and after much convincing from Philip and Daddy that I have way too much wisdom to just share with them, I have decided to start my own blog. I am staying away from myspace since I have at least ten third graders ask me daily if I have a myspace page. If they want to find me here, they will have to do a little searching. :) I am sure that now I have decided to start blogging, it will go out of style (sortof like when I finally learned to tight roll my pants in sixth grade). When discussing the blogging idea with Philip he asked what I would name it. That is where I came up with Just Melissa. This is Just Melissa. My thoughts, feelings, and any other profound words of wisdom I decide to share. Philip says I chose the name because as he likes to say, "It's all about Melissa." In a way I guess this sort of is all about me. :) Well I hope you enjoy my blogs and will visit often (if nothing else, to make me think you like it). Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Welcome to blogland! Serah sent me over!!!

LSU Melanie said...

Wanted to extend a Warm Welcome! just a warning..this becomes VERY addictive:) look forward to reading your blog..Enjoy..