CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring has almost Sprung

I know spring has officially arrived, but I am ready for full blown Spring!! First of all the arrival of spring means that school is amost over (2 months to be exact). Also I can start getting the flower beds ready for warm weather. I love seeing them colorful and pretty after all that hard work. Philip and I are planning on starting our nightly walks tonight, so more talk time with him. Finally, it is time for flipflops!!! The Easter bunny brought me some great new black flipflops. I can't wait to wear them as I walk down the beach. The beginning of spring also means that I must begin to think about swimwear....UGH!! I say every year that I am going on a major diet so that I can get a cute new bathsuit. This year I am simply going to say that I am going to get healthy (diet is leaving my vocabulary). Afterall, the health assessment required by my insurance company said that I was in great shape. I would hate for the insurance company to tell a lie. :)

Happy Spring.

Melissa

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow I just read Melissa's spring blog. Melissa speaks the truth. We all must listen to Melissa.
Love ya!!!

Philip (Your Humble Husband)

Serah said...

Spring has certainly sprung around here. I can tell by the haze of pollen on my car everyday.

Happy Spring!