Philip and I had our one year anniversary this week. I can't believe we have been married a year already!! Since I was off for spring break we had the whole day together. We spent the afternoon getting massages at Massage Therapy Worx in Southaven and then we went out for a nice dinner. Everyone says the first year of being married is the hardest. Since we have only been married one year I have nothing to compare it too, but I will say it is definitely an adjustment!! Everyone knows that I am terribly spoiled. Since Mamaw passed away, Jacob has taken over the arm pats and calling me "Doll", Daddy would still make our bed if we let him, and Philip, well, let's just say his favorite saying is "It's all about Melissa." Because of my bratiness and I have to work on remembering that there is someone else to think about now. I can say that this year had been the best year and I know we will have many more anniversaries. Philip says we will be newlyweds forever! :) I love you Philip.
By the way, if you are thinking about pampering yourself you should try Massage Therapy Worx. They are great!! Currently they have a special for new clients, buy one message and get one free for a friend. Also if you are Desoto Co School employee, they are a perks member.
Hope everyone has a good weekend.
Park City Utah
4 years ago
2 comments:
Congratulations on making it to one year! I love the new blog! Have a great day!
Congratulations on your anniversary and new blog. I look forward to reading more. Best wishes!
Post a Comment