Yes, I realize it is only the beginning of both of my "challenges" and I should be gung ho and doing great, but I have to admit I didn't do so great yesterday. As far as the Wii Active Challenge is concered I am right on track doing everything I am supposed to do...It was my first day of "rest" and I got the day off. YIPPEE!!! But today it is back at it. I plan to do my workout in a little while...I must wait at least 30 minutes after eating. Oh wait, that's wait 30 minutes before swimming after eating. I know that I should wait a little while after lunch, but there is nothing like putting off exercise as long as you have an excuse!!
So, since I was off from the Active, the only thing I could have slipped on was the water challenge. The day started off great. I got up fixed me a nice big glass of water and it sat there, and sat there, and sat there. Never got drank. Sad, I know. I did end up drinking two small glasses of water yesterday but I also drank 2 diet cokes. This should be the easy one to stick with. :(
Today is another day and I plan to get back on track with the water. So far I have done good...one glass of water and no caffiene. Go Me!!
Please leave me comments and tell me (inexpensive) ways you reward yourself.
Melissa
Park City Utah
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment