CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 29, 2009

My Comeback (Tour) Entry

I know, I know it has been a while since I blogged but I have decided to make a comeback. Since everyone missed me so much I have decided to give blogging another try. So here it goes.....

One of the things that brought me back to the blogging world is my new challenge that I began Saturday. Saturday I began the Wii Active 30 day challenge. I am so excited that I made it to my first day of rest in the program. Yes, I realize that I have only done 2 days of my program but it said that day 3 was a day of rest. I was a little unsure about the Wii Active since I have the Wii Fit and didn't really get the results I was hoping for. I enjoy the Wii Fit but don't feel like it is a workout. Well, I can say that after 2 days I am sore!! Hopefully this will be the one program I stick with.

Another challenge I started was the Crystal Light Challenge. Technically it is the Great Value Challenge since the Great Value brand was $2 cheaper than Crystal Light. I am addicted to diet coke so I am trying to drink more water. Anyone want to join me?

I am really hoping that working out with the Wii Active and the water challenge I will see positive results. I will keep you posted!

Melissa

No comments: