Ok, so I am addicted to HGTV and Rate My Space. If you have never been to Rate My Space it allows people to upload pictures of thier homes and outdoor spaces so others can get ideas, give the owner ideas, or just look at other peoples homes. I have been trying to get pictures of our house on here for a while now and I finally got them posted. While I still want to put the kitchen and outdoor area on here, the living room is a start. I am so excited!!! Please pray that I don't become as addicted as my mom. She has posted many pictures of her house and garden areas. Her and a friend are even making plans to attend HGTV's Rate My Space Premier Party in New Orleans.
If you would like to "rate my space", do a search for Melissa_in_MS.
My mom can be found at vikmoo.
Park City Utah
4 years ago
2 comments:
How pretty! I hope you post more!
Great photos. Your living room is very inviting.
I love the window treatment in your Mom's kitchen.
Post a Comment