The official countdown has begun. There are only 27 more days of school left!!!! Yippee. I can't wait for summer vacation. Not that I don't love the little darlings telling me everyday how beautiful I am, but a few weeks off will be nice. Notice I said a few weeks. The summers are getting shorter and shorter. Teachers will start back to work on Aug 1st. I really wouldn't mind year round school but the long break is nice so that I can get lots of things ready for the next school year. I have already started my summer to-do list for things I would like to make and books I would like to read before next school year. Last week I just applied for the renewal of my teacher's licensure. I can't believe I have already been teaching 5 years!! Only 20 more to go until retirement. :)
Well, it is time for the Biggest Loser finale. I can't believe how different these people look at the end. I would love to go on Biggest Loser. Anybody want to be my partner??
Park City Utah
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment