Ok, I guess I am a little jealous....Tomorrow morning my parents are going to New York. Each time I think about my dad getting in that taxi for the first time I double over in hysterics. And he thinks my driving is bad!!! I wish I could be a stowaway and see his face. I was sure to catch them up on the Cash Cab and make sure they call me when they need a shout out! Daddy said he was not spending his whole time shopping. I can picture him now sitting on a little bench inside Macy's holding all the shopping bags. I don't think Daddy has eaten in a few days....he says he is waiting for the hot dogs and pizza. Enjoy Broadway, have lots of fun, and please.....no T-Shirt with the state map of New York.
Melissa
Park City Utah
4 years ago
7 comments:
Your parents are going to NYC? How funny! Maybe your dad will meet the Naked Cowboy in Times Square!
Seriously, I hope they have a great time. I went four years ago and I'd love to go again.
Meeting the Naked Cowboy would be fitting since he receives mail addressed to Cowboy Happypants!! HAHA
Hey Bolissa! What's Up? Your blogging is cool! I don't really get into it because I don't think anybody would care about what I have to say. Anyway, I'm a private person. Well your the best sister-n-law that I have ever had and I do not know how you put up with my goofy a brother! I guess you just have to love him and overlook his backwardness. How blessed you are to be living with such SUPREME INTELLIGENCE! Ha! Ha! Hee! Hee! Well I might comment some more later. Peace Out!
love the coolest sister-n-law thar you have ever had!!!!!!!!!!!
Terri
Hey Jalissa! I actually saw that you were blogging when I went to Dee Dees blog. This is really neat. I think that New York is totally ready for Ronnie! I mean, all he really needs to do is fedex a pizza back and we will be cool! Anyway, I'll holla at you later!
This is actually Jeanine, I think it says that it is John.....sorry!
Well, I'm not sure NYC was ready, but even more than that, I'm not sure Ronnie was ready for NYC! He was a good sport though and made it for probably an hour before he got in trouble. He walked into the middle of a production shooting in Grand Central Station. When the producer asked him to move, he responded "Go Tigers". The producer was NOT impressed, nor did he care whether the Tigers won or not. I did make him happy when I promised not to shop anymore after Tiffany's. He let me spend way more than I had planned in there so I figured that was the least I could do. Besides that, the ladies in Starbucks at Macy's probably couldn't stand the snoring much more after he went to sleep in there while I was shopping.
Next time in NYC, it's a "girl trip" and I don't think he'll object since, in his words, "he didn't leave anything in NY"!
My 17 year old son just got back from NYC and had a blast! He went to a choir festival with his school choir. He and his friends got tickets to Phantom of the Opera and loved it. I hope your parents had a great time.
Post a Comment